Tuesday, February 16, 2010

take a sad song, and make it better.

matthew 13:16-17 . . . but blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. for truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

isn't it beautiful to be a child of God? to have a Father who listens? to have a friend to cares? to have arms that are always open?

He chose me.
He opened my eyes. blessed my eyes.
He allows me to hear.
He gives me wisdom to understand.

i'm feeling overwhelmed with joy this morning. empowered by the Word. what a blessing to be given life.

romans 8:10 . . . if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

philippians 1:21 . . . for to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

life. in. death.
my friends, there is life in laying down.

romans 12:1 . . . i appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

we are made complete when His glory is satisfied.

can i get an amen?!

3 comments:

paradigm of beauty said...

Aaaamen.

Kenya Team said...

Needed this!

M said...

amen sister. and because of Jesus, i truly can count you as my sister. He blessed me with my salvation and an infinite extended family. my gratefulness should never end!