Tuesday, February 9, 2010

and here i am.

it's been a while since the last public blog. but this is probably the first of many for while i'm on the road.

not sure where to begin, it's been a long day. one of those days that seems like a dream cause you're walking around basically asleep but having to act like you're all there. know what i mean? maybe.

i have to confess, i didn't spend my flight reading the Word, or wake up early to dig in. instead i've been anxious and scatter-brained. but i'm re-focusing now. the reason why i'm here is written on my arm. the reason for the trip is written on my heart.

psalm 30:11-12 . . . You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

do not be silent.

2 comments:

Wielding the Sword said...

I was praying God would calm and focus your thoughts, Emily. Love you.

Wielding the Sword said...

PS, this is Carly.