Thursday, March 4, 2010

short and sweet.

psalm 18:28 . . . You, o Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

psalm 18:30-32 . . . as for God, His way is perfect; the Word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. for who is God besides the Lord? and who is the Rock except our God? it is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

"and i can't sing loud enough, when i'm singing to You my God." -phil wickham

really, there is nothing more glorious than what has been done for me, and for you. there is nothing more refreshing than dwelling on that grace that saved me from darkness and calls me to walk in the light.

there is NOTHING more refreshing than the spirit working inside you calling you to do things you could and would NEVER do on your own.

thank You Jesus for answering prayer. for changing me. for loving me. make that love overflow.

0 comments: