Thursday, March 25, 2010

psalm.

psalm 33:20-22 . . . we wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. in Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy Name. may your unfailing love rest upon us, o Lord, even as we put our hope in You.

psalm 25:4-5 . . . make me to know Your ways, o Lord; teach me Your paths. lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day long.

i'm in one of my favorite places in the entire world tonight. looking out a window in front of me, and all i can see are other windows, of big, bright buildings. does it get better? only if the wind isn't blowing. oh chicago. it's funny to think where i was 7 months ago. i thought i was moving here. i thought i was leaving the world i knew at home, and leaving, on my own, for my life adventure in chicago. i thought i was leaving behind the life i thought i wanted, and was going to grow and move on. funny. every time i make plans, You change them.

psalm 33:10-11 . . . the Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He frustrates the plans of the peoples. the counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations.

proverbs 16:9 . . . the heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

thanks for establishing me steps.

there is no better place for me than right here. no place better i can ask for, or imagine. that's why i'm thankful for His way, not my own. the plans i had are NOTHING compared to the adventure i'm on now.

thanks Papa. :)

0 comments: