Friday, September 4, 2009

psalm 130:5-7 . . . i wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. o israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.

unfailing love.
full redemption.

redemption -- deliverance; rescue.

recognizing my need for the Lord has been constant the past few months. currently, my body wont allow me to do anything but sit here. i'm missing work, my second week with the job. i'm not making the money i need to be making. but i will trust the Lord. i will trust Him in His unfailing love.

my limited understanding of Love doesn't change who my God is and how His love works.

what freedom we have i Christ. what freedom we have in knowing we're saved. saved from death. this pain, this illness, even death itself has no power. no power over the God over all.

"God over all, giver of life and health and breath, i want to sing of Your love." -sgm, God over all

0 comments: