Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the coolest thing i've realized recently.

is this.

God is sovereign. He has a sovereign plan for my future.
but more than than.
HE HAD A SOVEREIGN PLAN FOR MY PAST.

every little, and not so little thing that has happened to me.
every person i have come in contact with in the past, almost 21 years.
every time i've gotten in the car.
every time i've gone to church.
every day i've woken up healthy.
every day i've woken up with a headache.

HE PLANNED IT.

He planned ever word. every motion. every action. every interaction.

He has used each and every moment of my my life for His own glory.

and -i- get to be a part of it.

it's simply a blessing.
simply a joy.
and not so simply changing my life. the way i view Him. the way i view myself.

HE IS USING ME FOR HIS GLORY.
and.
HE HAS USED ME FOR HIS GLORY.



"Beautiful Lord
Awesome and mighty
I'm captured by this love I see
Beautiful Lord
Tender and holy
Your mercy brings me to my knees
It's Your mercy that has made me free
Beautiful Lord." -leeland

1 comments:

Gabriel said...

amen to this emily. To Him knowing us beforehand, keeping us in His care. and this is no ordinary care, but the One Who created "care." He is the MOST caring, and we get to experience it, for the rest of our lives and into eternity. He has included us, but more so, into His very family! We are His bride, just imagine how Jesus would love His bride? yeah, we can't comprehend THAT love. but we want to learn it!

i love that leeland song!

my word verification thing is:

fluci.

"it's like gucci, with the flu."