Monday, July 7, 2008

what am i supposed to say?

really, i have a lack of words. my God is so big. so great. so faithful. i've been so encouraged in my discouragment. i told Him, "God, save me, or I'll be like those who go into the pit," and He has. He does. every day.

i'm really learning that i'm never going to get -through- this. it's a day by day, it's life. and every day, my Lord will be with me, every step of the way. and He speaks, through people, through situation, SO INTIMATELY through His Word.

there is nothing like the Holy Word of God. His scriptures are the bread of life. it's reality.

that's it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need this intimate word experience. thanks for your lovins & support. i love you.

Gabriel said...

That is a great profile picture.

M said...

i don't think i do know what song you're referring to.. unless it's the one i posted... so you'll have to tell me. cuz i'm curious...

M said...

aahhh... that one... yes.
and i agree with gabe... i LOVE that picture of you. it's beautiful. one of the best i've ever seen of you!