Saturday, July 19, 2008

bleh...

i feel like i'm drowning in mucus. literally. i can't lay down, or i'll die from being unable to breathe. and my EARS have been clogged all day long. my chest is stiff and sore and fills rather full. so, it's simple a matter of time. oh well.

i'm on my new bunk bed. heat certainly rises. i don't know how this is going to work for the rest of the summer...it was real hot next to [which door is that one beth??] but up here it's multiplied.

lt was fantastic. i know people were praying. i only had 2 migraines!! praise Jesus!! and some lives are syarting a turn around, and continued growth is my prayer. i'm praying about leading a small group.

that's it.
i may sound unhappy. but i'm not.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

I know the unable to breathe feeling all too well.

"but all will be well, you can ask me how, but only time will tell."

which completely goes with what you stated.

be encouraged. or entourage'd.

welcome back to the homeland.

Brian was explaining a movie to me, saying I'd really like it. August Rush. Still haven't seen it yet. I'm eager.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwww grosssssss. mucus swimming ewwwww.

science rules!
that one would be the hideaway.

ill be praying about the small group thing-im really glad LT went so well. C:

oh love you!