Saturday, December 5, 2009

i'll be more than okay.

what a glorious thought!

john 10:9-10 . . . I am the door. if anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

HAVE LIFE, AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY!!

thank You Jesus!

such simple truth, but so life-altering, if we let it be.
His desire for me is not to "live the safest life ever." [haha...francis...]
but to have life, and have it ABUNDANTLY!
that includes pain, suffering, EXTREME joy, worth, risks, adventure, excitement, heartbreak, and healing. it's a roller-coaster, which HE has created. a brilliant design that i cannot fathom.

i'm awe struck.
i'm excited.
i'm in love with my Savior.

He's healing me, and giving me life once again.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

giving me life once again. i'm very encouraged by that. by His continual faithfulness to give breath and life, joy in pain, it doesn't matter - whatever it is we'll need, He'll give it.

"All i have need of
His Hand will provide
He's always been faithful
to me."

Gabriel said...

and your title, is obviously reminding me of switchfoot's "more than fine." so great!