Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So, Is it completely odd?

I like Macy Grey.

I'm at work, so this shall be short.

Psalm 68:19 . . . Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah.

I have a lot of burdens. Lately. Mom thinks that's why my headaches are back. I don't. I used to bear my burdens, but I think I've given them over.

Psalm 68:20 . . . Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.

You check out Psalm 68:32-25 yourself. Praise Him.
This rain is beautiful.

4 comments:

M said...

nope... i have not heard that story... i think i need to!
and no... blogger will not die!! it's just a little lower maintenance/slower paced than facebook/xanga... i dunno. maybe.
i love you so very much!!!
you should come over early before lost... like around 7ish... ok? good.

tessa noelle. said...

i need to post.. i know this. i dont want to stop babysitting- i like it. and plus im getting a real job soon. but i do miss seeing you..

Gabriel said...

hey now, no rushy rushy.

i might get to update soon.
i need to feel "called" to do it before I just rant and rave.

well actually, usually I just rant and rave and sometimes good stuff comes, but exercising patience is never so bad, now is it?

Anonymous said...

i love macy gray. oh that sultry voice. heh.

answer: clear direction & a couple other things.

& i will blog tomorrow probably since i have yet another day off...BLEH!

love you!!